RE:Paying Tithes
RickyHosler
February 20, 2006 at 10:34:07 PM
gross....first fruits....before taxes
Keywords:
sunnyuno
December 27, 2005 at 11:37 AM
but, but, God doent need it. We should be Good Sterwarts of the money. Hey before i go paying someones elses rent, i better make sure my house payment is straight. I you give and are unwilling or you owe you brother money and you pay tithes and offfering? and never pay your brother back?? somethings wrong.

I dont agree with paying a pastor to preach the
gospel.
But i yall do thats cool. i dont believe that God only blesses the tithers either like some belive they got this or that because they tithe. You aint got nuthin to do with GODS blessings.

most time if i see a need in the church house i spit that money from my own pockect. rather than through that paper in the plate. because some time the money aint managed right in the church house.

THATS WHY IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THAT CHURCH ,YOU
SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE AND HAVE AXCESS TO THE BOOKS.
IF THEY ALLOW NO AXCESS somethings up..............
Keywords:
sunnyuno
December 27, 2005 at 11:24 AM
check 2nd Corinthians 9:6-7

" But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. "

tithes? huh i give to God yes, but i am not under the old law and there fore am not bound to tithes.
i give, money, time, work, fellowship ect.
God dont need our money , the church build does(lights,water, heat,)but
Keywords:
JESUS FREAK FO REAL
December 21, 2005 at 1:45 PM
hey thanks for giving me that info.
Keywords:
mdg0421
December 21, 2005 at 1:24 PM
Yes, you should pay your tithes and depending on what your church does, you should also give your offering. Realize that I said pay your tithes and give your offering... in reality all of your money belongs to God, but you're responsible for bringing that first tenth back to Him.
Keywords:
JESUS FREAK FO REAL
December 21, 2005 at 12:40 PM
This is how i think it should go but im only sixteen so here is how i do it so if im doing it wrong tell and i will correct it. I give 10% to the lord and the rest to myself is that wrong.
Keywords:
mick7jc
December 20, 2005 at 4:41 PM
that is true I agree
JESUS IS LORD
Keywords:
Soldier77
December 20, 2005 at 4:30 PM
My old pastor used to say pay off the gross so that you are giving God your first-fruits.
Keywords:
mick7jc
December 20, 2005 at 3:21 PM
I pay off my gros because that is how much you have earned, even when pay taxes or buy a car and they ask you how much you have earned they don't go by your net they go by your gross. That's one way of looking at it.
JESUS IS LORD
Keywords:
Paying Tithes
DELETED USER
December 19, 2005 at 3:21 PM
2012 Cross Movement Records (CMR)