testtest: Main Discussion Board

Keywords:
RE: Is Myles Munroe A Heretic?
carljil_fgh@yahoo.com
June 27, 2008 at 5:15:02 AM
i don't beleive that Myles Munroe is a false prophet,i'm a member of a cult religion one of the biggest cults in the Philippines the "Iglesia Ni Cristo" or INC or "Church Of God".But all his yeachings sound biblical that will awaken our souls to ponder the awesome power of God.Let us be in God's Spirit always and learn to seek His will.Now i'm enlightened and awakened with our false doctrines and erroneous teachings.I really bless the teachings of Myles and pray to God that he will be contineously used by the Lord so powerfully and anointedly!

Mabuhay and God bless us all!

Keywords:
Myles Munroe NOT a Heretic
prophet
May 7, 2008 at 3:22 PM
Many of you follwers of Christ need to see and understand and hear what the Spirit of God is showing, teaching and saying. Mile Munroe is no false teacher. Myles Munroe is an educated man of god, just like Apollos. When he said that God is illegal in the earth, he is in true and in fact correct. Let me break it down because i don't have much time here. God created the earth for whom.....for MAN, we are to have dominion. When John speakes about the Word of God being made flesh what does it really say. it says that in order for God to operate in the earth how He wanted to he had to come in legally meaning he had to be human flesh. Remember God is spirit. We are human (spirt, soul and eartly body) He could not come in as a spirit. He needed a vessel. Angels do our biddings...it is true, but listen in the spirit. Angels respond to what...GOD's WORD. Who speaks God's Words...HIS CHILDREN (us, you and me), so they do what we say, that is the Word of God. Stop thinking as a child. mYrr don't be easily mislead be lead by the Spirit. You made a comment then switched being unsure. i understand you though but you need to be sure and know. trust me it would help you in the future. Most of you guys think that you are perfect that no wrong comes from you. stop judging.

Love.
Keywords:
destinycreature
April 10, 2008 at 10:11 AM
What goes for Myles Munroe, goes across the board for those who continue to lead others astray by continuously preaching things that are not mentioned, supported or justified by the Bible.
When people do that, they are Heretics. They are in need of repentance. The Bible doesn't make light of the damnation of those who lead others astray. We should not take it lightly either.

If we want to play 'Don't touch my pet preacher' then we're on dangerous ground and we are esteeming men higher than God's word.

Often it is said 'don't touch God's anointed' but that is often taken out of context. God doesn't anoint people to preach heresy.We need to address false teachings and teachers according to the Bible, and warn others.

If Charles T. Russel(founder of the Watchtower) was still alive would we call him God's anointed? If Joseph Smith(founder of Mormonism) was still alive would we call him God's anointed?
Would we say to these preachers 'well we don't agree on doctrinal matters, but let's all get along and not judge each other...?' How far does someone have to go before address the situation?

Keywords:
FightNightking
April 9, 2008 at 10:30:08 AM
Without getting into whether or not he's a heretic....I think more than anything cats need to concentrate on what sound doctrine looks like. Its real easy to be pressing forward and stop to point fingers only to find that your not moving foward anymore.

"If" Myles Munroe is a heretic, what are YOU doing to reach those ensnared by his teachings? Keep striving after solid doctrine, keep making disciples, keeping spreading the Gospel, keep plowing fam.

King
KUUUUUUUUU!! (sorry had to say it)
"He's more super than that dude from Smallville, but he kept it cloaked like Clark, then he transfigged and left every man standing with him saying "O My God"...literally " -Phanatik "North & South"
Keywords:
Elected Jay
April 9, 2008 at 2:16 AM
So you have to be over 21 and a Christian for at least 3 yrs to spot a heretic?

'My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me' (John 10:27)

Age and years saved doesn't have anything to do with it.

'I agree with what you said 100 %, totaly/ I am not stressing it, I still like MYLES Monroe' -Myrr

Thats the problem in a nutshell people like the man so much they disregard any questionable thing he says.

People need to get out of this 'favorite pastor' mentality.
Keywords:
myrr
April 8, 2008 at 9:01:09 AM
Plus, a lot of these cats on the board, opposing, these so alled false pastors and teachers, are young. I percieve under 21, havent been saved more than 3 years , havent studied much themselves, they are going on someones elses words about Myles munroe. The have not concluded to this themselves. Someone else does their thinking for them
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaih 5:20
Keywords:
myrr
April 8, 2008 at 8:35 AM
I believe... I agree with what you said 100 %, totaly/ I am not stressing it, I still like MYLES Monroe
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaih 5:20
Keywords:
destinycreature
April 6, 2008 at 3:52 PM
The scripture tells us:

(1) 1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
(2) 1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
(3) Isa 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

A false teacher/prophet won't say: 'Hey everyone! I'm a false teacher, and I'm here to deceive you. I'm here to lead you all astray after the lust of your own corrupt hearts and make you sin against God and deviate from what his word says!'

False teachers/prophets deceive. They do it well and they do it by various means. Truth plus Error equals Error, it doesn't equal truth. It takes a little leaven to leaven the whole lump.

False teachers tell people what we want to hear and they preach with a high view of man and a low view of God. 2 Peter 2 and Jude give a very vivid and clear description of false teachers.

Myles Munroe has consistently been preaching things that are not supported, mentioned or justified by the Bible. He sometimes quotes one verse and uses it out of context to agree with his point. This makes him a Heretic/False Teacher, according to biblical standards.

He also uses the NIV which is almost a duplicate of the NWT, the same bible the Watchtower Society uses and quotes from to support their heretic doctrines.

He has charm, charisma, intelligence and all the things that would make him socially acceptable. But that's just a front. The bible says what comes out of a man defiles him not what goes in. Myles Munroe is defiled with his own damnable heresy. We judge a minister by his doctrine (doctrinal consistency) and lifestyle.

If you think God doesn't want people divided take a look at these scriptures:

Mat 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Rom 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and
offenses contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

Me must be divided if there are people among us that teach and believe contrary to what the bible says. Such people are no longer in the faith and are in need of repentance.

The more error resembles the truth the more likely we are to be deceived by it.
Keywords:
Antioch
April 6, 2008 at 2:38 PM
My friend, first i thank you for showing your ignorance (your not stupid, you just dont know or have not done a study into his teaching side by side with a K.J.V)to the situation.

1) His Bible is off. He is using the N.I.V not the K.J.V. The N.I.V is diluting, removing & changing scripture.........a nice way to put it is this video on youtube, go check it out before continuing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nJ6KwjhH4U

2) I saw an interview done by him and posted on youtube...........Lord please deliver Mr myles monroe!! He said and i quote 'the biggest asset God gave to you, is you!'

The bible says in Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

If the bible is the final authority, in light of scripture how can you say that on the TV! The Bible says thy loving kidness is better than life.... Pslam 63:3.
Isnt Salvation bigger, better and greater than life? Jesus dying on the cross for your sins? That the blood of Jesus has washed away your sins and that you can live a life free from the domination of Satan?

3) Another quote he said in that interview and i quote ' we are basically saying we are waiting on God, and God is saying im waiting on you dummy....'

Whats up with that? The only people God would call a 'dummy' is one that believes that there is no God Psalm 14:1 (k.j.v)

Since when God needs us anyway? He is talking like God is some kind of Genie! Yes God will help you but only according to his will!

4) He said HIS book will give you the tools you need to get your vision. Everything is about you.......not Jesus. I thought everything that we do is for the glorification of God! On top of that crap what he said, the BIBLE in the Infalliblie WORD OF GOD is what gives u the tools to live in this lifetime. Not is heritical stupid book. Everything that we need to know how to live our lives is found there!

5) Not once in that interview he said 'you need to repent' or ' God has to guide your life and how you live'. He said nothing about hell, repentance, sin, God's judgement, nothing like what God told us to say in the Bible.

So those who want to check to see if the stuff is credible copy and paste this link and watch it yourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHFdZrBYdCU

I'll get more infor for ya! Until then, stop listening to heresy and start reading your bible preferably the K.J.V......Laterz!
Keywords:
Ibelieve
April 5, 2008 at 7:54 PM
it's funny how we have different point of views as christians about who teaches what. hmm nowadays we don't really know who to believe anymore..certain christian ministers startin to sound like mrs Cleo n all " call me for ur free reading now"...lol but anyway I don't think God wanted us to b divided like that but hey d devil is at work n indeed he is a liar usin d doctrine of men instead of GOd...Let d Spirit reveal the WOrd to u like JOhn16:13-15 thats why we have need of patience...
 1 2 3 Next
2012 Cross Movement Records (CMR)